Show off your style with this knock out red, white and blue design! These shoes share all the features of the G50 Cyclone curling shoes from Goldline.
These red hot shoes are built on Goldline Curling's popular G50 platform and wrapped in IceKnit fabric, marrying performance and durability with flexibility and fashion.
Azul shoes feature an upgraded Teflon slider that is faster and more durable than earlier G50 models, giving the 1/4" Teflon a speed rating of 11.
These curling shoes are designed for right-handed curlers, featuring a slider on the left foot and a premium rubber gripper sole on the right foot. The slider has strategically placed indents on the toe and heel that distribute weight to the periphery, enhancing stability. This makes the Azul a great option for anyone looking for high end stability features and the best available Teflon sliding speed.
Shoes rated as Speed 11 will maximize your sliding speed out of the hack, reducing leg stress and making it easier to achieve precision even with full take out weight.
All Goldline shoes are designed with curling in mind, gaining features that custom-converted running shoes may lack. Three features to watch for with curling shoes are:
- Lateral stability. It is important for curling shoes to have lateral stability, reducing the ability of the shoe to flex and twist down its length. Without sufficient lateral stability in a curling shoe there is an increased risk of rolling your ankle during delivery.
- Toe box. Goldline Curling shoes include a toe box, which is also designed to protect you from injury. We don't recommend kicking a 44 lb granite rock with running shoes, your toes will not be the ones to win that battle!
- Insulation. Unless you're playing in front of a crowd of thousands with high temperature television lights on you, it probably gets pretty cold on the ice. We help to keep your feet warm by insulating our shoes.
Goldline G50 Azul (Speed 11) - Women's
- Wrapped in our IceKnit fabric, this curling shoe is lightweight, durable, insulated for warmth and very flexible.
- Azul shoes are rated as speed 11, with a 1/4" Teflon slider making it ideal for curlers looking to maximize their slide.
- Flexible upper and stable outsole for the perfect combination of balance and mobility.
- Equipped with Goldline's gripper technology, the gold standard of stability and widely regarded as the best in the market for sure footing.
- These Azul shoes are designed for right-handed curlers and come with a slider on the left foot and a gripper on the right foot.
Goldline recommends a wide Antislider for these shoes. Sold separately.