The Rush shoes are the first in the Momentum series from Goldline.
They feature a velcro based slider and gripper system that allows you to reconfigure your shoes how you want them. Select the speed of sliding disc that works best for you, then attach them for either right handed or left handed delivery.
Several years of research went into developing the new Momentum outsole. From day one we wanted to ensure these shoes would be suitable for the most demanding curlers.
If you slide with a flat foot during delivery, you will love how flat these shoes sit on the ice. For tuck curlers, the flexibility to get up on your toe is fantastic.
Without compromising that flexibility, these shoes also feature a reinforced arch and stiff heel, offering phenomenal stability and giving you confidence on the ice.
The need for comfort was not overlooked while focusing on high performance. From an upgraded insole to our IceKnit fabric and insulation, these shoes will keep your feet comfortable and warm throughout your game.
Every pair of Rush shoes includes a set of gripper discs. A second set of discs must be purchased separately, as this allows you to select the speed you want to slide at, or select a second set of gripper discs if you plan on using these shoes as double grippers.
Goldline Momentum Rush - Men's
- Velcro based slider and gripper system allows you to select the sliding speed you want.
- Momentum shoes can be configured for either right handed or left handed play.
- Enhanced arch support through the outsole and insole provides exceptional comfort.
- Strategically designed outsole provides both flexibility and lateral support, making these shoes excellent for both tuck and flat foot deliveries.
- Wrapped in a sleek black edition of Goldline's IceKnit fabric, these shoes are extremely comfortable and will keep your feet warm even in the coldest curling centres.