Goldline's FG360 Air curling brooms are simply the most innovative and effective sweeping tool available for people looking for a low-cost curling broom. In terms of weight, the fiberglass handle is heavier than our Fiberlite composite or Carbon Fiber models, however the Air Head helps to reduce overall broom weight. As a result, even though fiberglass is the heaviest option we currently offer, with the switch to the Air Head our FG360 Air Brooms are lighter than more expensive composite curling brooms with traditional oval heads.
The biggest factor that impacts curling broom pricing is the material used for the handle. Fiberglass is the least expensive, but heaviest option currently available. Composite handles are the mid-range option that strike a balance between weight and price, and 100% Carbon Fiber handles are the top-of-the-line alternative.
Each FG360 Air comes equipped with an Air Head and Airway pad. The Airway pad is the evolution of the renowned Norway Pad. These pads offer optimal dependability and effectiveness for the recreational curler.
If you find yourself playing in an event or league that requires WCF compliant brooms, simply swap your Airway pad out for our WCF approved Air Pro pad, and your FG360 Air broom will be fully compliant.
FG360 Air Curling Broom
- FG360 Air curling brooms have a fiberglass handle, our most affordable option.
- Equipped with the innovative Air Head, fiberglass brooms are no longer as heavy as they used to be, and represent a great option for a low cost broom.
- The Air Head features a snap system that facilitates quick and easy pad replacement.
- Includes an Airway pad, the evolution of the renowned Norway Pad.
- Offers optimal dependability and effectiveness for the recreational curler.
- The Air Head has been approved for use in WCF sanctioned events when paired with an Air Pro pad (sold separately).