The Air Head employs aerospace technology - honeycomb construction with advanced materials that reduce weight while optimizing strength and durability.
The Air Head is designed to work with the Airway and Air Pro pads, weighing less than half the weight of older style oval pads.
To replace the pad, simply involves popping the old pad out of the head and snapping in a replacement. It's that easy.
Goldline Air Head Broom Head
- The Air Head features a honeycomb construction along with advanced materials that reduce weight, and optimize strength and durability.
- Designed to work exclusively with the Airway and Air Pro pads from Goldline Curling.
- Certified WCF compliant when paired with Air Pro pads.
- Air Pad replacement simply involves popping the old pad out of the head and snapping in a replacement. It's that easy.
- This is a replacement head that will fit on existing handles of either 1" or 1 1/8" diameter.
Note: to allow you to customize your broom as you would like it, pads are not included with individually purchased Air Heads.